Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spicy Tempeh and Broccoli Rabe with Pasta

I know it seems like I've been making a lot of pasta lately, but I do try to limit it to once a week or once every other week. 

This week I needed an idea for tempeh.  I hardly ever use the stuff, but it's so good!  I found the recipe of Food.com, and the link is below.  It was pretty easy to make and was delicious.  Even Will scarfed it down.  Earlier, as I was making this dish, he walked into the kitchen and looked skeptically at the soy bean chunks.  "I don't think I like tempeh."  He said.  Well, too bad for him.  It's what's for dinner.  Tempeh or nothing.

Needless to say, the tempeh went over well.  The broccoli with garlic was really good too. 


Click here for the recipe!

http://www.food.com/recipe/spicy-tempeh-and-broccoli-rabe-with-rotelle-316836

No comments:

Post a Comment