Thursday, February 16, 2012

Goji Kitchen in Santa Rosa

I first went to Goji while I was in Santa Rosa for a work trip back in September.  (Read about it here.)  This is amazing Asian-Fusion cuisine that specializes in local and organic food.  I love it because there are a ton of vegan options and it has a really nice, friendly atmosphere. 

Last time I ordered the vegan pho, which I was really tempted to get again because I love pho; but, alas, I decided to try something different.  I was not disappointed. 

Claypot Tofu with Fresh Shitake Mushrooms in Basil and Garlic Sauce
This clay pot was jam packed with all sorts of veggie goodness!  The tofu was perfect, the spiciness was perfect, the loads of fresh-roasted garlic cloves were perfect.  It was perfect.

I also ordered the vegan fresh spring rolls but they are not pictured because I was too busy stuffing my face with their deliciousness. 

If you are ever in Santa Rosa California, you must eat at this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment