Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kale Chips

Several people have asked me if I have ever had or made kale chips.  No and no.  I've only recently jumped on the kale bandwagon, so I've been experimenting.  Earlier this week, I made a kale salad with carrots, olive oil and balsamic.  That's it.  And it was really good.  Then I thought, what do I do with the rest of this gigantic bunch of kale?

Ingredients:
Lots of kale
Olive oil
Sea salt

Wash and dry kale.  Tear kale into small pieces.  Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Massage gently.  Layer kale on baking pans.  Bake at 400 for 8-9 minutes. 


 Verdict:  The Husband, who has formally turned his nose up at anything that even rhymes with kale, absolutely loved these kale chips.  I couldn't keep him away from these things! 

Enough said.  



No comments:

Post a Comment