Friday, April 6, 2012

Beet Sliders

These are with whole wheat slider buns.  See gluten-free option below.

 This was a meal wholly conceived and executed by Will.  I had absolutely nothing to do with it, and it was awesome.

He got the idea from a Guy Fieri show and this recipe is used at the restaurant, Gatsby's, in Sacramento. Click here for the recipe from Food Network.

Hello, AMAZING!  I mean everything about this meal was just awesome, especially the fact that my husband came up with the idea to make it and then made it!  The only thing I did was make the vegan ranch spread, but he had requested that in advance, and of course I was happy to help.

Will prepares the sliders.  See my ranch spread in the background


His comment on the ranch:

"MMM.  That.  Is.  Good.  That is so much better than real Ranch.  Why can't they just make Ranch without dairy because that is so good!"

My comment on the beet sliders:

"Oh.  My.  Goodness.  These are SO GOOD!  I love them!  You HAVE to make these again."

All eight sliders were scarfed down in a matter of seconds.

I made mine open-faced with gluten-free bread.  They were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment