Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rice with Avocado and Tomato




This week I was back to my crazy work schedule of 6:30am - 7:30pm.  That includes commuting, but still, it's a long day.  By the time I get home, I'm ravenous and need something to eat ASAP.  I made a detailed menu for the week and instructed the husband to please feel free to start the daily meals so that they would ready, or close to ready, by the time I get home.  :)  He happily obliged. 

This one is super simple and easy to make.  It's been a steadfast meal in our household and we love it. 

1 -- Make rice
2 -- Cut up some fresh avocado and tomato
3 -- Put avo's and tom's on top of rice
4 -- Add sriracha
5 -- EAT!  

I had two packets of instant miso soup in the pantry, so we added boiling water to those and had that with the rice as well.  Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment