Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vegan Food in Temecula


I met up with a good friend in Temecula to go visit another one of our friends who just had a baby.  We wanted to have lunch first and were trying to find a place other than the large amount of chain restaurants in this town.  Just out of curiosity, and not really thinking anything would come up, I went to Yelp and typed in vegan in Temecula.  Wow!  This place came up and it turned out to be amazing!  I'm super excited that I found Earth Bistro, because as it turns out, my new territory includes several schools in Temecula, so I'll be in this town a lot more often now and can frequent this lucky vegan find.

Earth Bistro serves all fresh, organic ingredients that include meat, dairy and vegan items.  Literally everyone can be happy eating here.  Their claim-to-fame is the pizza, and they have two vegan cheese options, and a vegan chicken.  Any pizza on the menu can be made vegan, so we ordered the vegan chicken bbq pizza.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  It was one of the best vegan pizza's I've had.  For starters we ordered vegan stuffed mushrooms -- DELISH!, and a Greek salad with homemade goddess dressing.

I love this place! 



No comments:

Post a Comment