Sunday, October 20, 2013

Classic Favorite Mac and Cheese

The last post was about how I've been MIA due to just having a baby and that I don't have time to cook any fun recipes.  Well, that is still true, but even if I do have time to cook, I usually don't have time to write about it. 

I do want to mention that I managed to find some time to make my classic standby favorite -- Mac  and Cheese.  I used my original recipe from way back and it was wonderful.  I should note that I increased the alternative milk and Daiya cheese to about two cups each, instead of one cup.  The baby was taking a really long nap that afternoon and I was excited to get back into the kitchen for awhile.

Here's the original posting of this dish. 

Here's the proof that I cooked it recently:



No comments:

Post a Comment