Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby Bok Choy, Vegetable-Miso Soup and Orange-Avocado Salsa

My husband said, "This is restaurant quality.  If I had this at a restaurant, I'd be super excited."

Hmmm... maybe I should start a vegan restaurant?

Anyway, here's what inspired that very nice comment:



This gourmet and healthy dinner was easy to make and didn't take much time at all!  I love Whole Living magazine because they have amazing recipes each month and this meal was, once again, from Whole Living.

Click the following titles for the original recipes:

Baby Bok Choy

I didn't make the salmon, but I followed the recipe for everything else.  The orange-avocado salsa was amazing; I added just a dash of soy-sauce for an extra kick.  Yum.  Also, I threw in a handful of shelled edamame just for the fun of it. 


Vegetable-Miso Soup

The magazine classifies this as a breakfast soup, but I made it for dinner with the baby bok choy and the two made a perfect combination.

It's been a very busy two weeks with traveling and the holidays and everything, so tonight was a much needed celebration of relaxation and good food.  Happy New Years Eve Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment