Monday, July 30, 2012

Cous Cous


Obviously I've made cous cous salad before.  This is one of my favorite, favorite, favorite foods ever.  I make it a lot.  Every time it's different.  Every time it's wonderful. 

This time it was especially more delicioso than ever so I just have to share the recipe.  Also, unfortunately (or fortunately for me!) I brought this with that kale salad to that same meat and cheese fest and no one else bothered to even try it.   That's okay, because I enjoyed this cous cous salad all by myself for the next couple days! 

This is what was in it this time:


1/2 package of Trader Joe's Harvest Grains Cous Cous mix
(use the rest of the ingredients to your liking, no measuring needed)
pepperoncini's
green olives
cucumbers
carrots
peas
cauliflower
hearts of palm
olive juice
pepperoncini juice
vegenaise (I used about only 1 tablespoon)
Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning

No comments:

Post a Comment