Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bake Potatoes



I'll be honest, I used to think baked potatoes were the most boring thing in the world to eat ever.  There were probably a good number of years (we're talking double-digits here) where I refused to eat anything potato, except french fries.  Gotta love my fries.  If there's nothing vegan to eat, there's always fries.  But that's a whole other story.

Back to baked potatoes.  This has become one of my favorite meals and is a monthly, if not weekly, staple meal in our house.  Other than the hour of baking in the oven, it's super easy and quick.  I just have to remember to put them in the oven early enough.

This baked potato meal included steamed broccoli, Cowboy Caviar, and Tofutti Sour Cream.  Freshly ground salt and pepper and Dijon mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment