Sunday, April 3, 2011

Best Snack/Dinner Ever!

Remember that other day when I talked about a new Korean place I found for lunch? Well, I ate so much Kimchee Jigai and banchan that all I wanted to eat when I got home after work was popcorn.

I love popcorn.

For as long as I can remember, I have loved popcorn. I love it so much that sometimes I will eat it for dinner. And that's exactly what I did on Thursday night.

I had warned my husband of my desire to have popcorn for dinner, so if he wanted something else, he would have to make it. He in fact did want something else, and a big fresh bowl of salad awaited me when I got home! How sweet!




And of course, the popcorn. Lightly sprinkled with garlic salt and nutritional yeast flakes, oh and few dashes of Tapa Tio. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment