Friday, April 8, 2011

Vegan Vietnamese!



While on a work trip this past week, I discovered this amazing little restaurant in Reseda. I had read rave reviews about it on the blog, quarrygirl.com, so I was really excited to try it. Vegan Viatamese! I couldn't have asked for a better lunch.

When I walked in, the owner and chef, Kevin Tran handed me a menu. I literally had no idea what to order. I just stared. I love places where I can eat ANYTHING on the menu! Whatever I choose. Finally the chef said, "You new here? Sit down. I'll make you something. You want soup or noodles?"

I said noodles "and a roll please! Yes! Surprise me!"



The Ham Spring Roll was so amazing. I felt a little awkward sitting there by myself stuffing my face with the tofu roll, but I mostly didn't care. I had to stop myself halfway through the second one so I could make sure to have enough room for the surprise entree, whatever it was going to be.

It is called Udon Stir Fry 2011. It tasted so fresh and delicious. Noodles, tofu, and veggies. My favorite things all mixed together! So flavorful and wonderful! I can't believe I live 120 miles away from this place, because I want to eat here every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment