Friday, July 29, 2011

Brown Sugar and Peach muffins



On Friday, I browsed through my Vegan Yum Yum app and saw a recipe for peach muffins.  All I needed were the peaches!  After buying five very hard peaches, I put them in a paper bag to ripen and hoped they’d be soft by Sunday so I could bake muffins for the week.  Sunday rolled around and we had a lazy day at the beach followed by a baby shower we hadn’t heard about until the last minute.  We got home around 7:30pm and I remembered the muffins.  “If I don’t make them now I’ll never make them and the peaches will just go to waste, I know it.” 

So, instead of going about my usual Sunday night routine of getting ready for the week, I set forth on baking muffins.  It was actually a pretty easy recipe and within no time they were baking away.






They were delicious and perfectly summery.  We ate them for breakfast (and snacks, and dessert) the rest of the week. 

Click here for the recipe from veganyumyum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment