Friday, February 22, 2013

Tacos





 There's not much to say about these.  I've made them before, and I'll make them again.  I just wanted to post these because the pictures were so great!  (I mean, isn't your mouth watering just looking at them?)

 Tacos are an all-time favorite in our household because we can each make our own how we like with different toppings, and they are always spicy and delicious.  To add to the fiesta, I went to El Nopalito's Market to get some authentic Mexican toppings like tomatillos and their homemade fresh chips and salsa.

For the tacos, this time I used La Tortilla Factory Hand Made Style Green Chile tortillas, which are AMAZING!  They are a mix of corn and whole grains and green chile's, and they are perfect for taco night.  Yum.



Toppings:
Black Beans
Tomatillos (canned)
Jalapeno peppers (canned)
Heats of palm
Carrots
Tomatoes
Onions
Daiya Vegan Cheddar
Fresh salsa
Tapa Tio

One more pic to make you drool


 

No comments:

Post a Comment