Sunday, February 3, 2013

No-Egg Salad

We were invited to a super bowl party, so of course I offered to bring vegan-friendly food (meaning, I would be the only one eating it, but hey, that's better than having nothing to eat.)

I hadn't made this no-egg salad in a couple years, but it sounded like the perfect super bowl snack.  The recipe comes from one of my all time favorite cookbooks, Skinny B**ch in the Kitch.  Seriously, if you can get over the crude language, this cookbook is amazing.

Anyway, here is the recipe, and it actually turned out to be quite a crowd pleaser!  I served it on sourdough squares like pictured, and also on endive leaves for the paleo-friendly peeps.  My egg-loving husband loves this recipe, so that's a true sign of how delicious it is.  Make this ASAP.



No comments:

Post a Comment