Sunday, November 6, 2011

Linguini with Tomatoes and Artichokes


I love when The Husband willingly takes over in the kitchen and makes dinner!  He makes an amazing pasta sauce -- which I just recently found out is a recipe passed down from his father -- and tonight was no exception.  He made Linguini with a red sauce that was full of all sorts of veggie goodness.  I mean, look at this thing.  In the title of this post I just called it Linguini with tomatoes and artichokes, because they were the main components, but there was also some sauteed onions and garlic, and of course the marinara base.  Talk about YUM!  Who needs to go out for Italian food when the Italian Husband can make it better than any restaurant ever could!




My contribution to this meal was salad (not pictured.)

No comments:

Post a Comment