Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Black Bean and Zucchini Quesadillas


Continuing to put the zucchini to good use, I made quesadillas with them.  This meal was so good, I made it again later in the week.  Of course I used vegan cheese, but everything just went together really well and I swear these are the best quesadillas EVER.

Ingredients:
Whole grain tortillas
Follow your Heart vegan cheddar cheese
Sliced black olives
Sliced grape tomatoes
Chopped fresh zucchini
Chopped onion

Lightly butter one side of the tortilla, place in skillet.  Put all ingredients on top of tortilla, fold in half and let cook until vegan cheese is nice and melty.  Gobble down and enjoy.

I also made a corn, zucchini and black bean salad.  Mix in some onions, salsa, and Tapa Tio and you have a great side to go with the quesadillas.  I am loving this zucchini!

No comments:

Post a Comment