Friday, June 21, 2013

Pasta Salad for Camping

 
We're going to our favorite campsite on the beach this weekend, so I made some pasta salad for the festivities.  I also plan to make potato salad, but still need to get ingredients for that.

Other things on the menu will be veggie wraps, avocado sliders, grilled veggie-dogs, hummus and chips, etc., etc.  I'm sure I will post more about that after the weekend.

This pasta salad included the following ingredients:

Tri-color spiral pasta
Tomato/Carrot farfalle
Roasted red peppers
Black olives
Green olives
Corn
Artichoke hearts
Sun dried tomatoes

Dressing:
1/2 cup olive oil
1/8 cup lemon juice
1/8 cup oil/juice from artichoke jar
1 garlic clove crushed
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

 I taste-tested of course and it is delicious!  Can't wait to chow down at the campsite later!


No comments:

Post a Comment