Friday, October 31, 2014

Pumpkin Day 31

Well this is it!  My month if pumpkin had come to an end.  What a month it was!  It was actually pretty fun trying to make sure I had something pumpkin every day!  I pretty much stuck to my pumpkin spice tea every morning with pumpkin butter on my toast but that would have been really boring if that's all I wrote about.  So thanks for sticking with me on this pumpkin adventure.  Some things turned out great and others not so much.  My favorites definitely were the pumpkin pasta dishes, but that might also be because I'm addicted to pasta in any form.  The pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and pumpkin ice cream were pretty awesome too.

The best pumpkin thing I actually bought this month was by far the pumpkin pie smoothie from Nekter Juice Bar.  It tasted pretty much exactly like pumpkin pie in smoothie form.  Everything at Nekter is vegan, so I didn't have to ask for any special instructions.  It just was vegan pumpkin goodness.

I definitely am not going to stop making my pumpkin flavored goodies or buying Pumpkin Spice Latte's until the whole festive season is over, so until next time... happy Pumpkin Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment