Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pho Goodness

I love Pho.

It's just a gigantic bowl of noodles, veggies and tofu yumminess.

As soon as we moved into our new place several months ago we discovered our new favorite restaurant EVER: Pho San Marcos.



Before we moved here, the best place to go for Pho was off of Clairmont Mesa BLVD near downtown. NOT ANYMORE!! Pho San Marcos is the best pho we've ever found. Seriously. And it's literally less than a mile away from our house. Okay, maybe it's exactly a mile away, but still, it's THAT close.

It has a ton of vegetarian options, including the most important thing -- pho -- which I was super excited about, because at most hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese places, they don't have an option to get vegetable broth instead of beef broth.

We hadn't been here in a while, but last week I was home sick with a sore throat and achy body so W suggested we meet for a nice hot bowl of soup for lunch.


I dragged myself out of bed, and it was totally worth it. I swear this stuff healed me on the spot.

Stuffed and satisfied, we looked at each other after lunch and said, "Why aren't we coming here for EVERY meal?"

It's so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment