Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Office Trip, Day 1, Sushi


Here I am on the road again. This time I'm traveling with the rest of my office. We are on a convention in Canada, but we stopped in Seattle for a day to have our own office retreat.

So as we know, it's always a little tricky to eat vegan on the road. Quadruple that trickiness when traveling in a big group of non-vegans. This has been an interesting trip for food so far...

First up is Japanese. As soon as we got out of the airport in Seattle area, we found Miyabi. They had a huge menu, so I knew I'd be able to find something. Luckily they even had a huge selection of vegetarian rolls on their sushi menu! Hooray! I ordered all of them! Veggie tempura, miso something... tofu something... classic avocado and cucumber... good, good, good, and good. I was stuffed!
I also found out the miso soup did not have fish sauce in it, so I ordered me up one of those as fast as possible. Mmmmm soup.






No comments:

Post a Comment