Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 14. Day 14.

A lot of driving today. Not a lot of exciting veggie goodness.

Quick breakfast of toast and oranges with MIL and FIL before leaving Vermont.

Lunch at MY mom and dad's house which consisted of leftover spaghetti and salad.

Dinner with Dad at the Japanese place in the mall food court -- yum! Best part of my day. Even though I had over five hours of driving ahead of me, seeing Dad and getting Japanese soba and avocado rolls together was totally worth it.

And then I drove... and drove... and drove... and got lost in the Bronx.

That part was so stressful I had to pull over at a rest area once I got back on the highway and get some junk food.

Technically, it was "vegan," meaning I actually looked at the ingredients and saw no dairy, but it's still junk food and had no nutritional value whatsoever. Oh well, I was just thankful to have finally found my way out of the Bronx at 10:00 at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment