Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20. Day 20.

Wow! I can't believe it's been twenty days since I've been home! It goes by fast when you're having fun, right?

Before we left Vermont today, we had a wonderful big breakfast with KK's mom and dad: Potatoes and veggie sausage links.


If you notice, half of my plate is empty... that's because there was something else non-vegan on the plate and I almost didn't want to admit that I cheated again.

KK's dad and K made cinnamon donuts for breakfast, and how could I pass them up?! Especially when they were dipping them in the fresh maple syrup? I told myself that "When in Vermont..."

Yesterday it was Cabot cheese, today it's Vermont-style donuts and maple syrup. I think you'll have to agree, that just this once, I couldn't pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment