Friday, March 25, 2011

March 24. Day 24.

Today was not the best day, in food or in anything else. I'm really exhausted and tired of traveling. At one point I burst into tears when I squished my finger in the seat belt while trying to buckle-up. I instantly started laughing at myself and the ridiculousness of my tired tears.

Anyway, I left Mom and Dad's house in Boston to drive to Washington D.C. For seven hours, I just nibbled snacks of carrots, rice crackers, and pretzel snaps.

By the time I met up with friends in DC, I was ravenous. We went to El Tamarindo, a Mexican/Salvadorian restaurant on U Street. I ordered a corn tamale and a veggie chimichanga, no cheese. It was alright. I'll just say that... Okay, I'll also say that I have really high standards for Mexican food, since I live in San Diego and can get pretty much the best Mexican food in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment