Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8. Day 8.

Nothing too exciting today in the Vegan area. Basically, since I'm traveling and staying with friends and family, I just eat a lot of snacky type foods, fruits and vegetables. I eat out a lot, and it's the same old thing unless I find a vegan/vegetarian restaurant like some of those last week... amazing...

Anyway, so today I just ate my usual cereal and rice milk, apple, orange and banana for breakfast. Boring. Lunch - boring (leftover pho noodle soup from Sunday.)

Dinner we went out with all the cousins and family at a famous steakhouse in town. In short, I ate a lot of potatoes: yam fries, truffle fries, and potato fondue without the fondue. I also got the side order of hummus and Indian bread, so by the end of the meal I was thoroughly stuffed.

I found some really good recipes in Aunt K's food magazines that I can't wait to try when I get home... someday... One of them is something involving Ginger Bok Choy, and it looks delicious, I can't wait to try it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment