Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 15. Day 15.

After visiting one of my schools in Pottstown, PA today, I picked up some groceries for lunch and to hold me over for the next couple days. This is my go-to plan whenever I'm traveling on long trips like this and don't want to eat out for every meal.

Carrots, spinach, grape tomatoes, hummus and pita.

This is an awesome picture (if I do say so myself!) of my delicious and easy little lunch.


For dinner I was with my very close friend S from my Philly days. We went to Karma Indian Restaurant on Chestnut Street, and it was all so good I only remembered to take a picture when I was practically finished!



I got the Bhindi Subji, which is okra and tomato,and it was so good. I love okra! I know that might sound weird, but I do! I had been craving Indian food for a long time so it was the perfect choice by S! Thank you!!

For dessert we went to our old favorite gelato place where they always have a ton of non-dairy sorbetto flavors. I got grapefruit and pear. It was like I was eating the actual fruit, it was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment